Community. Competition. Led by head coach Andrew Layne, PhD, Layne Performance Weightlifting provides a world-class training experience. You’ll get the best instruction on technique, a program designed to help you excel in the sport, and periodic testing to ensure that you are progressing. Train in a clean environment on top-of-the-line, well maintained equipment with other committed lifters.
How it works
You can join Layne Performance Weightlifting on a full-time basis or with a partial membership.
- Full membership includes 4 training sessions per week
- Partial membership (Weightlifting Technique) includes 2 training sessions per week
- Both options include access to the Conditioning class as an optional add-on
- Both options include the opportunity to compete with Layne Performance Weightlifting if desired
Workouts take 60-90 minutes to complete. It is recommended that you attend all of your sessions every week if at all possible.
What you get
- Program designed by Dr. Layne and delivered through the AthleteMonitoring app
- Sleep and wellness tracking through AthleteMonitoring
- Access to our nutrition app
- Free access to monthly technique clinics
- Periodic athletic testing and data analysis
- Meet coaching included
Note: Signing up will take you to our external membership site. To secure your free trial, choose the one week free trial option at sign up.
Still trying to decide if Layne Performance Weightlifting is for you?