*Next section begins Tuesday, May 3rd at 6:30am. Classes will meet Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-7:30am pm through June 9th.*
Kettlebell Basics is a 6-week course taught by Coach Alvaro! This class will teach you to incorporate kettlebells into your training, will get you stronger, and will help get your body summer-ready!
Who it is for
Beginners who have never exercised, exercisers who have never picked up a kettlebell and want to learn a new skill, or intermediate kettlebell users who want to polish and perfect their technique.
How it works
Kettlebell Basics is a 2x per week, 6-week course designed to teach you how to get started with kettlebell training.
You’ll learn how to
- Properly and safely execute basic kettlebell movements like the swing, clean, press, snatch, arm bar, and Turkish get ups.
- Integrate kettlebell training with the rest of your training
- Develop a full workout around a single kettlebell
What you get
Your Kettlebell Basics membership comes with:
- 2 weekly classes for 6 weeks
- Free access to our monthly exercise technique clinics (see Events schedule).
- A complimentary discovery call with Layne Performance registered dietitian
Classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-7:30am, starting May 10th, 2022.